"Being with Baby" Music & Massage ClassES
“We so enjoyed the Being with Baby class because it incorporated things that babies and mommies love: music, dance, movement, and massage. With Allison's unique warmth and vitality, she taught my son songs with movement that I still use with him every day. She has a keen understanding of babies and their needs, which I found very informative. She gave us a CD…. of the songs. When he gets fussy and I put on her music, he always stops crying! This class definitely has had a positive impact on his development.” - Parent
Fall 2020 Online Class via Zoom Registering NOW!
Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Caregivers
"Being with Baby" Online
Music & Massage Time
Ages 0 - 12 months pre-walking/attend with an adult.
DAY/DATES: 6 Wednesdays - Oct. 7 - Nov. 11
TIME: 9:15 - 10:00 AM
COST: $75 (includes download of songs for this session)
In a soothing atmosphere of music and color, babies up to 12 months with a parent/caregiver will enjoy; singing songs, lullabies and finger-plays using simple musical instruments and puppets, learning gentle movement exercises and yoga, both for you and your baby, playing with balls, dancing and discussion, all geared toward the developmental needs of your baby enhancing playtime at home while making new friends. This class will also provide an introduction to infant massage. A simple technique is taught that nurtures the bonds between caregiver and baby and builds immune function and sensory awareness through touch that research reveals stimulates the brain and body creating pathways for the healthy growth of your baby in every way.
Being with Baby
Being with Baby Music & Massage (0 - 12 months)
Online 6 Week Fall Series - via Zoom
Wednesdays 9:15 - 10:00 AM - Oct. 7 - Nov. 11
Cost includes download of Allison's songs for this session.
In a soothing atmosphere of music and color, babies up to 12 months with a parent/caregiver will enjoy; singing songs, lullabies and finger-plays using simple musical instruments and puppets, learning gentle movement exercises and yoga, playing, dancing and discussion, all geared toward their developmental needs enhancing playtime at home while making new friends. This class will also provide an introduction to infant massage. A simple technique is taught that nurtures the bonds between caregiver and baby and builds immune function and sensory awareness through touch that research reveals stimulates the brain and body creating pathways for the healthy growth in every way.
For All Online or Onsite Programs
Classes Designed and Created by Allison DeSalvo © 1993 – 2020
Secure Credit Card Payment Online via SQUARE when you purchase your class.
PAY BY CHECK OPTION IS AVAILABLE to LOCAL RESIDENTS ONLY: Not Currently Available
- Contact Allison DeSalvo to make an arrangement
- Make check payable to "World of Song"
- Mail to: 9 Brinton Ave, Media, PA, 19063
- Payments must be received 7 days prior to start of class.
- Returned checks by the bank will incur a $35 processing fee.
Registration: For Onsite or Online Classes
- Payment must be received to secure registrant's spot in a class or camp. Please complete payment process as soon as possible, or no later than 3 days prior to start of class to ensure minimum enrollment has been met.
- Classes or camps may be canceled due to insufficient enrollment at any time, however every effort will be made to reschedule if possible or apply a credit.
- Late registration payments must be received at least 60 minutes before the start of an online class, if space is available and to ensure you receive the private link and instructions to participate. Late Fees may apply.
- Email Allison at email@example.com or call 267-282-1242.
- 100% of cost will be refunded up to 24 hours prior to the start date and time of an online or onsite class, class series or camp session.
- Credit Card Refunds can take between 4 - 14 business days to process, but often can be received sooner.
- No Refund will be issued after the class start date and time.
- Cancellations must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 267-282-1242.
- A transfer of your registration can be gifted to another family or friend to avoid cancellation fees.
- If signed up for a series of classes credit can be applied to a future session only if notified 24 hours in advance of class start time and date.
- Thank you.
- If a class/camp is canceled by Allison DeSalvo/MAM or YogAmi Program due to unforeseen circumstances or illness, Allison will try to schedule a make-up class/camp based on the availability of participants. In the event that a make-up cannot be scheduled, or you cannot attend the scheduled make-up, a refund will be issued.
- If you miss your scheduled online class due to sudden illness or emergency exceptions may be made under special circumstances; please contact Allison DeSalvo regarding your special situation.
Emergency Cancellation Policy:
- An email will be send to all families/students enrolled in affected classes/ camps, and for instances where there is short notice families will receive a phone call.
- Announcements about class cancellations, other events, concerts or programs will also be posted on the World of Song (WOS) website at www.worldofsong.com on the “Home” page and on the WOS in Facebook page with as much advance notice as possible.