"Music, art & me" ClassES for Toddlers & Pre-school
A Pre-School Preparatory Program
Celebrating 27 years
Online Classes via Zoom Starting Oct. 7 - Nov. 11!
Would you like to receive information. Please join my mailing list to receive my e-newsletter.
Ages Specific: 12 - 18 months, 19 - 24 months, 1 - 2 years and 2 - 4/5 years etc.
Children attend with an adult at all classes.
A delightfully interactive and energetic class presented in a loving atmosphere of learning and joy. Young children explore songs, music, movement, games, dancing, stories, simple art projects and dramatic play stimulating development and social skills while sparking imaginations and encouraging creativity. Themes that are fun and educational are explored through age appropriate activities which incorporate puppets, parachutes, balls, books, musical instruments and more! Providing individual attention to address children’s emotional needs these special classes are also a great way to prepare your youngster for preschool.
Fall 2020 Online via Zoom 6 Week Session
Ages 0 - 5 or 6 years/ or 2 - 5 years (age ranges flexible)
Experience the joy of music as a family. Young children explore singing songs, musical concepts with a variety of instruments, rhythms, listening games and creative movement activities stimulating development and innate musical response. Stories and simple art projects illustrate fun themes each week. This class incorporates engaging age appropriate props and encourages children of all ages to interact together and at their own pace while learning from each other in a positive and playful ways promoting self expression, growth and family fun. Children can be accompanied by more than one adult, all family members welcome.
MUSIC, ART & ME FAMILY
Ages: 0 - 5 years (with adult)
Day: 6 Wednesdays
POSTPONED - email with your interest
Date: October 7 - November 11
Time: 4:30 - 5:15 PM - Note New Time!
Music, Art & Me (0-5 yrs)
Music, Art & Me - Family (0 - 5 years)
Online 6 Week Fall Series - Oct. 7 - Nov. 11
Wednesdays 4:30 - 5:15 PM via Zoom
Includes download of Allison's original and traditional songs for the series and art templates. Private Zoom link will be sent to all families upon completion of registration.
Experience the joy of music as a family. Adapted for an engaging interactive experience, young children explore singing and signing songs, musical concepts, rhythm, listening games and creative movement activities stimulating development. Stories and simple art projects illustrate fun themes each week. This class incorporates age appropriate props and encourages children of all ages to learn together and at their own pace in a positive and playful ways promoting self expression, growth and family fun. Children must be accompanied by an adult, all family members welcome. Includes download of Allison's original and traditional songs for this class series.
Being with Baby
Being with Baby Music & Massage (0 - 12 months)
Online 6 Week Fall Series - via Zoom
Wednesdays 9:15 - 10:00 AM - Oct. 7 - Nov. 11
Cost includes download of Allison's songs for this session.
In a soothing atmosphere of music and color, babies up to 12 months with a parent/caregiver will enjoy; singing songs, lullabies and finger-plays using simple musical instruments and puppets, learning gentle movement exercises and yoga, playing, dancing and discussion, all geared toward their developmental needs enhancing playtime at home while making new friends. This class will also provide an introduction to infant massage. A simple technique is taught that nurtures the bonds between caregiver and baby and builds immune function and sensory awareness through touch that research reveals stimulates the brain and body creating pathways for the healthy growth in every way.
PAY BY CHECK OPTION IS AVAILABLE to LOCAL RESIDENTS ONLY:
- Contact Allison DeSalvo
- Make check payable to "World of Song"
- Mail to: 9 Brinton Ave, Media, PA, 19063
- Payments must be received 3 days prior to start of class.
- Returned checks by the bank will incur a $35 processing fee.
Policies for Allison's World of Song (WOS) Classes & Camps
Online or Onsite
Classes Designed and Created by Allison DeSalvo © 1993 – 2020
- Payment must be received to secure registrant's spot in a class or camp. Please complete payment process as soon as possible, or at least 7 days prior to class to ensure minimum enrollment has been met.
- Classes or camps may be canceled due to insufficient enrollment at any time, however every effort will be made to reschedule if possible or apply a credit.
- Late registration payments must be received at least 60 minutes before the start of an online class, if space is available and to ensure you receive the private link and instructions to participate.
- Email Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-282-1242.
- 100% of cost will be refunded up to 24 hours prior to the start date and time of an online or onsite class, class series or camp session.
- Credit Card Refunds can take between 4 - 14 business days to process, but often can be received sooner.
- No Refund will be issued after the class start date and time.
- Cancellations must be made via email to email@example.com or by calling 267-282-1242.
- A transfer of your registration can be gifted to another family or friend to avoid cancellation fees.
- If signed up for a series of classes credit can be applied to a future session only if notified 24 hours in advance of class start time and date.
- Thank you.
- If a class/camp is canceled by Allison DeSalvo/MAM or YogAmi Program due to unforeseen circumstances or illness, Allison will try to schedule a make-up class/camp based on the availability of participants. In the event that a make-up cannot be scheduled, or you cannot attend the scheduled make-up, a refund will be issued.
- If you miss your scheduled online class due to sudden illness or emergency exceptions may be made under special circumstances; please contact Allison DeSalvo regarding your special situation.
Emergency Cancellation Policy:
- Announcements about class cancellations will be posted on the World of Song (WOS) website at www.worldofsong.com on the “Home” page and on the WOS in Facebook page with as much advance notice as possible.
- An email will be send to all families/students enrolled in affected classes/ camps, and for instances where there is short notice families will receive a phone call.